I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Monday 5 October 2009

Lush....


Before the summer disappears, let's catch a few more of those sunny, lush, green images. This is one of my favourite views, taken from the canal towpath in Saltaire, looking up at the Victoria Road bridge and across to the Stables and the church tower. I often walk home from work this way...(soon won't be able to, as it will be too dark for several months)....and I always think how lovely it is and how fortunate I am to live here. Something about this little bit brings to mind some of the most beautiful places in England - the Backs in Cambridge for example. It's not that it really looks like Cambridge, but there is a certain something about it that jogs my memory.


1 comment: