I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Magazine not included...


A bit of light relief - sorely needed more or less everywhere at the moment, I think!  This is not the kind of image I usually post on my blog - but I thought it so silly that it's amusing and I thought you might like it too.  It's the little carton (measuring 14x10x6 cms) that contains eight sachets of my secret vice - Nescafé's creamy, frothy Vanilla Latte drink.  I allow myself one at work when I'm feeling stressed, as it's so comforting.  So it makes me laugh when it says "Shopping can be exhausting..."  Try working for the government, love, that's all I can say!  And as for "Serving suggestion. Magazine not included"... huh?  Well, I'm not that bothered about the magazine... but what about the man?  Hey?  My box doesn't contain a man!

10 comments:

  1. I assume the serving suggestion is to spill the cup full over a magazine and then squeeze it out to get that freshly-printed taste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! Your vice is no longer a secret. "Loose lips sink ships!" Thanks for starting my day with a chuckle. Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alan - that cup does look mighty precarious on the lady's knee.

    Jim - as vices go, it's not that bad is it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate the levity, but I don't think I envy your work place! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like a delicious treat! If they could figure out how to get the man in the box and have him serve it to you, that would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see why you feel cheated, Jenny. False advertising with that guy on the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always look out for those 'serving suggestions'. My favourite was on frozen pizza. The picture showed the pizza on a plate. Ah, put the pizza on a plate - I wouldn't have thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If this is your biggest vice, Jenny, you live a life worthy of a nunnery. I decline to list my vices. Not even a partial list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha! That's a vice?? Oh dear, you would wonder about me.... ~Lili

    ReplyDelete