I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Monday 3 June 2013

Pretty as a picture


Perhaps the star of the show for this year's Saltaire Arts Trail was the weather... Bright sunshine and comfortable temperatures made it extremely pleasant to wander around the village. It also meant that some of the houses with pretty little gardens could dare to spill the exhibits outside. A moody monochrome landscape by the artist Paula Dunn gave this 'secret garden' a focal point. You could hardly guess that just on the other side of the high hedge is the busy main road through Saltaire.

3 comments:

  1. I wished I could say the same for Brussels ! Since I am back from my tour around the UK it started to rain in Stonehenge, continued in London and continues in Brussels. While up north we had wonderful sunshine ! Mother nature gets crazy !

    ReplyDelete