I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Wednesday 14 August 2013

Lincolnshire sunset


I've bemoaned before the fact that down here in my urban Yorkshire valley, with houses to the west, I hardly see the sky and rarely notice the sunsets. Not so for my sister. She lives in rural Lincolnshire - high up and on the flat lands. Lots of sky there.... She sent me this from her iPhone last week. Isn't it glorious? I'm proud to feature her as a guest photographer. I thought her photo deserved to be shared.... A lovely sunset seems to thrill nearly everyone; there's something instinctive about our response, I think. God's in his heaven, all's right in His world.

5 comments:

  1. Breathtaking!If your sister may see such a sky every evening, she must be a lucky and happy woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sunset, well done to your sister.
    I have rather a lot of sunset photos in my collection too!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right about that :) I'm lucky in that although I live in town I live among buildings not too high and I can see sunrise from one end of the flat (if up early enough) and sunset skies from the other.

    ReplyDelete