I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Thursday 13 July 2017

Impressions





I'm going through a bit of a phase where my 'normal' photography seems to me to be not quite hitting the mark. I keep going out walking with my camera but when I get home and look at my pictures, I am often underwhelmed and dissatisfied with them. It seems that lately I am more drawn to experiment and try close-up shots and more abstract impressions. 
Here's a selection I took at RHS Harlow Carr Gardens. I guess you either like this kind of thing or hate it.






5 comments:

  1. The days when you are dissatisfied with your achievements are the days when you resolve to progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The third one's my favourite, Jenny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done. I love them all. The chartreuse vines against the cobalt blue wall is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first one is quite different from your usual images and I like it.

    I know the feeling you are experiencing. I am in a photographic funk for reasons you know. But, I have kept shooting, hoping that something will break me out of the slump.

    ReplyDelete