I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Tuesday 5 September 2017

Two trees in high summer


Those two trees near Dowley Gap again... I notice that it is getting harder to find a viewpoint that gives a separation between the leaves. They're getting fatter! A few years ago, their spread was rather less, as you can see if you click the 'two trees' label below. The grass is longer too. Perhaps the cows and horses have been grazing elsewhere. This was taken a week or two ago. Now some of our trees are already looking a bit autumnal; I think they will lose their leaves early this year.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Contrary to all reports, I think we've had a decent summer up here this year. Not hot, but pleasantly warm and lots of sunny days. Or maybe it's just that I can enjoy it more now Im not in an office all day.

      Delete
  2. They still look lovely, Jenny! We are looking a bit autumnal here too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!

    I started noticing changing colours here in the last days of August.

    ReplyDelete