I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Tuesday 15 May 2018

Postcard art


Saltaire Arts Trail 2018
Once again, an invitation went out to local people to submit art on a postcard, to be exhibited as part of the Arts Trail and then sold to raise funds for The Cellar Trust, a local charity that supports people with mental health issues. I didn't think there was quite such a wide variety or high standard this year, though I still enjoyed looking at them. Many of the images I most liked turned out to be by the same lady artist. But it is always interesting to see what people can do with a postcard, and there were some inventive entries. I think my favourite was the one above, but below are some more that caught my eye.




 And finally, one done by a child, I guess, but enjoyable for its simplicity and sheer character. 



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card paintings. Your child also has started to help you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first one has the feel of manga art.

    ReplyDelete